Winter retreat, summer sanctuary
Come rain, snow or shine, you’ll find our cabins perfectly are equipped for your needs. Built from Northern Scandinavian pine, which is supported by sustained forestry, each cabin features:
- Large master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Fully-kitted kitchen to cook up a self-catering feast
- Sauna to sweat away your stresses
- Private hot tub to while away the hours (optional add-on to your stay)
- Drying room to clean up after your outdoor explorations
- Flat-screen TV & DVD player for rainy days and cosy nights
A view worth dropping your jaw for
You’re in the heart of nature here, and we want you to see the best of it! Each log cabin has a private viewing veranda for you to dine and drink alfresco. Alternatively, if you prefer to stay indoors, floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the crown jewel of the area: the majestic Roseberry Topping. Whether you choose to hike it or just admire it from the lap of luxury is your call!
Titled after the mystical call that echoes over the moors, The Curlew caters for up to four guests. This is a dog-free cabin.
Inspired by the brightly coloured garden bird, The Chaffinch caters for up to four guests and welcomes up to two well-behaved dogs.
Named for the blissful song of summer, The Skylark caters for up to seven guests and welcomes up to two well-behaved dogs.
Taking its name from the farmland frequenter, The Lapwing also caters for up to seven guests. This is a dog-free cabin.